You want to have more impact. But with so many competing priorities and opportunities, you're struggling to figure out where to focus. Which leaves you feeling frustrated and a little lost.
👉 Wouldn't it be great instead to have the clarity to know where to invest your time and energy – to have a laser focus on what matters most?
First, though, you'd have to figure out how to deal with everything that stands in your way - a shortage of resources, unrealistic expectations, conflicting messages from others and stories you tell yourself about why you can't say no to things.
That's why I created "Find Your Focus, For Good".
Designed specifically for sustainability professionals, this hands-on workshop takes you (and your people) from feeling overwhelmed to in control in just one hour.Find out more
Working through a series of creative exercises in the workshop, you'll:
- Learn what distractions are costing you.
- Clarify what you really want in the future.
- Let go of what's holding you back.
- Activate your focus for good.
All for just $25. Why so cheap? Because the world needs you doing your best work.
You're on a mission to make the world better. But you can't fix everything yourself.
Book your spot!
Invest an hour of your time to find your focus and discover how much more impact you can have, for good.
📆 Upcoming workshop dates:
- Friday February 23, 2024 9:00-10:00am Pacific Time (Special session for Qwest members only).
- Wednesday March 20, 2024 4:00pm Pacific Time
- Thursday April 25, 2024 12:00pm Pacific Time
Or get in touch to book a custom session for your team.